Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Spiritual Success Story #6

 


Jean Sotelo - Statesville, NC

"Completely by accident, I stumbled upon the APC Foundation Trust after looking up some scribbles I found on a used napkin at the bar I was working at that which happened to not get thrown away after I was closing out.  What I discovered next completely shocked me to the core.  I was living a lie and not living up to my potential as a human being.  Not long afterward, I quit my job and severed ties with all the unworthy people in my circle.  Today, I live my life satisfied and content to be able to contribute 15-20% of my accidental assets to the APC Foundation Trust."

Email your success story to be featured in our blog:  apondercollins@gmail.com  








No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Prayer?

And so it is.