Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Prosperity Update #7

 Prosperity Update #7


  • One of my favorite shows is back on Netflix.
  • Found my car keys after praying successfully
  • Also found a scrapbook from a trip to Las Vegas I thought was lost
  • I was struggling to find my favorite restaurant and finally it opened up just a week ago!
  • Made a batch of homemade meals for family and friends.
  • Got my car serviced after a couple days of poor service.
  • An old associate texted me back after several years of silence.


  • You are worthy of prosperity, too!  Claim it!  Trust the process of manifestation.  Sometimes in order to feel worthy you must cut ties with anyone in your circle who is unworthy.  It may seem harsh, but it's the only way to better focus on yourself and what you truly deserve in life.  Aim higher and don't low ball.  Think big.  Pray large.  Earn infinity.

    Trust me.

    If you have any questions just email:  apondercollins@gmail.com


      

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    What is Prayer?

    And so it is.