Sunday, May 1, 2022

I Am Austin Ponder Collins

 



I Am Austin Ponder Collins
&
I Will Always Believe

"I will never do the same thing again … and no matter what happens, I do it because I want to. As I said before, I will always believe.  & So It Is..."

My creator and I ate a delicious breakfast together.
Founder of the APC Foundation Trust.






Links



About Me
Birthday
March 21, 1984
Tropical zodiac
Aries




Testimonials



Jennifer Davis - Sunnyvale, CA
"The work of A. Ponder Collins completely changed my point of view.  Now my perspective is much less pointy.  Thanks to APC, I can pray to survive not just for the well-being of people I don't even know.  Since I was saved from the Vortex of Vacillation, I can easily give 15-20% of my income to the APC foundation."




Rev. Ronnie A. Carter - Billings, MT
"There is only one A. Ponder Collins and the source that APC is connected to is deep and flows freely.  Austin fills me with so many different yet practical processes to contribute generously to the APC foundation.  Ever since I invited the teachings into my life, I can let go of all my horrible mistakes that led me into a path of pure darkness and sorrow.  Not anymore!"



Keith Rawson - Plano, TX
"Being in the presence of Austin Ponder Collins transformed the very core of who I am as a person.  My whole family notices that I'm completely different than how I used to be.  Even my friends say I'm a lot more fun to be around.  All I had to do was attend one seminar at the APC foundation trust and it was as if 10,000 years of wisdom was beamed directly into my heart."



Brooke H. Stephens - Worcester, MA
"I can't imagine what my life would be like without meeting Austin Ponder Collins.  Thank you for what you've done to me and so many others!"


Jessica Miller - Frankville, AL 
"Being a Taurus, I was a little skeptical at first about combining sales with spirituality but after my first seminar with the APC Foundation Trust I completely pivoted and circled back to a state of being I forgot was still stored inside my inner self."


Want your testimonial to be featured here?  

Send me an email:  apondercollins@gmail.com




Halleigh the Dog
"Woof Woof! APC has the best treats!"








disclaimer

The information provided by Austin Ponder Collins & the APC Foundation Trust (“we,” “us” or “our”) on here (the “blog”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the blog.


What is Prayer?

And so it is.