Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Who's the Boss?

 


Think about it...

Any chance I get I try to manipulate people for the greater good of the one cosmic Universe.  It's within all of our best interests to follow the spiritual rules to reach a more harmonious relationship with the One power.

 Examples:  I enjoyed a great dinner with my family in good mood.
I had enough time to get to a workout
When I got to work today, I was very happy because it gave me a chance to relax and think about the things that were going to happen tomorrow.
I met a girl at my college, and she gave me the phone number of my friend.
It is summer here and I found that I rarely have to sleep.

Today I'm asking if you can bring just 5-10 more of your friends to join us at the APC Foundation Trust (people who are guaranteed to contribute at least 15-20% of their accidental assets) don't hesitate to share the words of power with them for free.

If you are able, think about going door-to-door and bringing your neighbors in the community to join us as well, all are welcome.

And so it is...









No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Prayer?

And so it is.