Friday, July 29, 2022

"The Four Soul Questions" @Chopra


We asked a few APC Foundation Members these questions, here's what they said:

"I am a soul body.  I want to learn how to Golf and I am grateful for Tiger Woods.  My purpose is to perfect my putting."  -Jaime Glenn

"I'm just another Bob in the Boat!  I want to be as peaceful as a desert cloud.  I am grateful for my mother-in-law's cooking and my purpose is to eat everything she makes." -Robert Maclin

"I am a very real person.  I want more people to be down-to-earth and realistic about God.  I'm grateful for the barista who made my drink this morning.  My purpose is that I'm still finding my purpose."  -Eldon Hoover

"I'd like to think I am just "change" you know?  I want constant change and am grateful for New Thought!  My purpose is a new life to begin again every day" -David Morales

"Silence, keeper-of-secrets.  Wanting only bread and honey.  Grateful for the candlelight with a cosmic purpose to transmute pain into joy."  -Robert Velez

"I exist in constant observation of myself.  I want to end all old habits and routines.  Grateful for the teachings of A. Ponder Collins.  My purpose is to resurrect the divine in me."  -Laura Ridenour

"A Healer.  I only want to heal.  Grateful to be able to heal people with prayer.  Prayer is the only purpose.  -Rev. Anne Packer













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Prayer?

And so it is.