Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Spiritual Success Story #2

 


Thom "M" Betancourt - Nashua, IA

"When I was a child, I was a fan of the '90s musical 'symphony of the winter solstice' and 'ain't no sunshine'. I was obsessed with the song, and I remember being so happy to see it on tv and seeing it on the screen. I remember thinking, this is a great song, I'm so happy to see it on my screen. It's been four years since I was a fan, and I am proud of that. I feel like an adult now because I love it so much and I'm able to continue playing it for many more years to come. There's a lot of love for the song and I'm very happy with the music. The song is really beautiful, and I feel very proud of it. We're both very fortunate to have the support of a lot of people. I've always loved the idea that the song was inspired by this great country music. I don't know if I could put this song down on top or bottom, but I was so excited and wanted to do it. I actually read a couple of the lyrics to it and it's one of the first things I thought I heard on the internet was 'it's kind of a 'ain't no sunshine' song. It's nice to be able to say that it was inspired by an extraordinary country music. I thought it was great to write about this great country that I remember as a kid."







No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Prayer?

And so it is.