Friday, July 1, 2022

Prosperity Update

 Prosperity Update


    Cancun:  Just arrived at a place I'm sure some of you know about already:  Cancun.  Some people are too afraid to visit places they think they can't afford or are too far away.  Well, like that Disneyland ride says, "It's a small world after all."  That's because you (and many others) are living with a fearful mindset.  Fear won't get you anywhere good.  Thanks to the brave and prosperous supporters of APC Foundation Trust, I was able to book a whole week in a place I've been dreaming about for several weeks.  There's no shame in enjoying the fruits of your labor.  While I'm here, I'm going to share the lost words of power to the locals.  It's astounding how many people here speak the same language:  the language of prosperity.  Everyone here is money-positive and looking to make a profit.  This is an ideal location for an APC Foundation Trust mission and integral arts center.  Email me asap if you'd like a souvenir from Cancun or the airport gift shop.  <apondercollins@gmail.com>    



Wish you were here right now.
-APC


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listening to God