Saturday, July 2, 2022

Poetry for Unity #2


 This Aimeless Darkness


by Austin Ponder Collins

So glad that I found you

Somewhere in the dark

Somewhere in the dark

You'll see me with

Your lips pressed to a rhythm

(You'll see me with)

your smile tight

I can't believe

How you made me feel tonight

I can't believe

How you made me feel tonight

You came to me so gently

Thinking of a time

When we would stay

Open your hearts

So that we may share

This aimless darkness

Love can hurt so sweetly

Hone in

From darkest to first

You will see me

With your lips pressed to mine

You will know

All the little things that we used to say

We would share

This aimeless darkness

Love is like aspols and flowers

Eternally young and strong




Don't forget:  one drop of ink makes millions think.



YouTube Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listening to God