Thursday, July 7, 2022

Prosperity Update #2

Prosperity Update #2 


I just knew it was going to be hard to leave.  We will have to come back very soon.  Hopefully you can join us next time.  Packing up my things reminds me of so many wonderful experiences I've had here that I don't want to forget.  Can't wait to unpack my luggage when I get back to Kansas City.  You are all in for a treat as I have so many fun stories to share.  Also have taken plenty of photos so I will arrange a slide show to present at the next gathering.  Be prepared to stay a little longer because I took so many photos, haha!  There's one photo that will need some time to explain the context and significance, also it inspired a song that I will perform live for you on my guitar.  


Special thanks to my room service staff: (no particular order) Mr. Arquelao Rolón Lozano, Mr. Luigi Montemayor Barrera, Mr. Ingmar Ceballos Alonso, Ms. Belén Alvarado Jimínez, Mrs. Anahid Arriaga Rosales, Ms. Melisa Heredia Olivas, and especially "Elsy"

(I asked the Hotel to give me your full names and hope you're still employed when I return with the APC Foundation Trust delegation so you can properly learn the words of power with the rest of us.  As for "Elsy" I will find out your full name if you'd only return to the Hotel!  Hope they find you safely)






And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listening to God