Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Spiritual Success Story: Jacob

 



Jacob Slaughter.  San Antonio, TX.

"APC Foundation Trust completely reformatted by beliefs toward the one cosmic power.  Can't remember how I found out about it but I do remember how transformed I was after my first session with Austin Ponder Collins live in the flesh.  Before donating my accidental assets, I was completely attached to my negative mindset.  Every morning I would battle intrusive thoughts like, "I am a terrible liar and a liar's assistant." or "I have never done anything untoward." But while I try not to commit suicide, I know for certain that I will return to the world at large to face my real enemies.  Now I am empowered to kill them all with kindness.  Thank you, APC!"  


If you'd like to join Jacob just email: apondercollins@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Prayer?

And so it is.