Sunday, November 13, 2022

"I Used to Believe" Poem for Divine Science #3

 I Used To Believe


I get off on jealousy

Because it's hard to swallow

You know you're a bad kisser

So now I think I've had enough

So you tell me you're from hell

And that's all that I need to know

I don't like you like I had all my fun

I'm in love with a pretty little miss

And it takes a certain way of me

I'm in love with a pretty little miss it takes a certain road in life

I used to believe

That everything was going to be alright

Until you told me that for every minute I been on a mission

You had to risk it all for my true love

I'm in love with a pretty little miss and it takes a certain road in life

I used to believe

That everything was going to be alright





No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Prayer?

And so it is.