Friday, August 19, 2022

EP Art Reveal 2022 #MindCure

 


Mind Cure EP now available on SoundCloud

Thanks for all the support!

Important note:  I have to say that this Summer was the best ever and making music is so sacred to me.  However, it has also taken a lot out of me:  physically strumming the guitar myself, singing alone, setting up the camera, uploading the songs, etc... It's a lot of work to maintain and will need to take a break so I can relax and maybe take a quick trip to the Bahamas.  My sore body needs a Mind and Body cure, ideally a back massage from a Bahama Mama.  So don't be surprised if you don't hear anymore music for a little bit as I recover from all the work that I've put into making it and every song I wrote is for you to enjoy.  The best way to make music is when it's free and easy, so give me some time to make you some new tunes. 

And so it is.







No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Prayer?

And so it is.