Friday, July 22, 2022

Spiritual Success Story

 


Dan "Danny" Craig - Gardena, CA

I feel such joy. Life has taken on a new, rich meaning for me. Even the most minor events are moments of divine inspiration!  Thanks to the APC Foundation Trust, I finally experienced a breakthrough and got a taste of the ecstasy of achievement I've heard so much about.  My first course of the Miraculous Brain Cleansing had me speechless.  Afterwards, I realized that my real name Daniel wasn't my true name but only a representation of my old life.  Now I'm just "Danny" and I couldn't be happier.  This process got me back inside of my true self, and the person I used to be is dead and gone.  Forget everything you knew about science.  I'd like nothing more than to share my truth with the world:  forget who you used to be!  Spoiler alert:  A new life begins with a NEW THOUGHT!


And so it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Prayer?

And so it is.