Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Prosperity Update #3

 


Where would you like to see the APC Foundation Trust visit? 
Send an email to apondercollins@gmail.com TODAY!

Everyone is welcome to work on behalf of the universe.

Follow the blog for more and maybe you can be provided for.




Some recent updates:  When i was finally able to get a good night's sleep last night!  Oh goodness, I'm a little jet lagged from the trip to cancun if you can believe it.  I got a call yesterday from a company that I love that's making a profit for me at the very least.  I made a delicious soup after working out and feeling great about it.  I ate a huge meal with a big bag of chips with fresh eggs.  I helped my father repair his car this afternoon because he was so hungry.  My friend has been visiting my house, I'm expecting her to come in but now we already have a room, so it's going to be one of the happiest days of my life.








No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Prayer?

And so it is.