Sunday, May 22, 2022

Practical Prayer

 The Power of Practical Prayer

of Pastime Percolation

  • Finally got to get my new car washed up.
  • I won $500 on a scratch-off ticket.
  • I had an amazing day at my new job "Play Time" & it was one of the happiest times of my career.
  • Last week I watched a tv show that I really enjoyed.
  • A photo I took of myself on the subway in NYC was posted to the internet.
  • I was able to get a good grade on my work examination.
  • I found the perfect pair of shoes that i had been searching for for a long time.
  • I worked hard in order to achieve my goal of reducing my financial stress.
  • Yesterday was rainy, but I got a lot of work done.





The most important step in any happiness is learning to be happy. If you are not sure if you are happy with your present or future happiness, try simple things to find your own expression of these feelings within yourself with Practical Prayer, Pastime Percolation.   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Listening to God